This weekend all the Resident Assistants for next year head off together for a mini-reatreat and preliminary training. The process to become an RA is rather intense, capped by an interview conducted by the Dorm Staff. Being an RA is a large responsibility, and the school wants to make sure they are qualified. They are responsible for overseeing a wing of a dorm and working with the Resident Director. Here is the “master list” of questions for the RA interview. Take some time to answer them yourself!
- Are you hard to lead?
- What are some things that you know well but you’re not putting into practice?
- Tell me why I should follow Christ.
- How do you fight against apathy when you’re consistently in a Christian environment?
- Are there any fractured relationships in your life right now?
- What makes you laugh?
- How do the people around you know that you love them?
- How do you think the Lord has humbled you the most over the past year?
- How would you minister to people who are spiritually comfortable and who don’t care about things of the Lord?
- What have you risked for Christ?
11. What is the one question coming into this interview you did not want us to ask you? Answer it.